Here are some helpful ways to get (and stay) organized around your home.
For the Kitchen:
Use old glass jars for storage – and beautify them! Labeling them with beautiful and stylishly designed labels not only makes sure everything has a name and a place – it also makes organization look good.
- Try Pantry & Kitchen Labels in a variety of designs to keep your kitchen clutter-free and completely functional.
- For the smaller spice containers, try Spice Jar Sticky Labels. Also available in a variety of designs, these labels look great and make organization easy.
For the Garage:
A garage can be a beautiful, beautiful thing – if it’s organized properly, that is. Take inventory & then clear out the clutter. Get rid of anything old that you’re holding onto so you can assess what can stay and make more room for bigger items.
- Don’t forget to label everything, too! From storage bins to trash cans, Mabel’s Labels durable Curbside Labels will ensure that everything has a place and your trash cans don’t go wandering on windy days!
For your Storage Room:
Looking for a sense of peace in your home? Start organizing old toys and clothes, holiday decorations, summer dishes, you name it. Find a bin for everything and then label them.
- Try labeling with a twist! These innovative custom barcode labels work with a free app to locate and identify contents in bins, totes and other containers. Easy-peasy!
- Need to get organized in a flash? Write Away! Labels for Home make it simple. These self-laminating, writable labels are perfect for everything around your house. Just write the contents of your bin, seal, then stick!
An easy system for organizing your home means a clean, fresh start. Here’s to a happy New Year!